- 1 small sweet red pepper, seeded and thinly sliced (about 2/3 cup)
- 1 1/4 cups shredded reduced-fat 2 percent mozzarella
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 cup prepared tomato salsa
- 1 12-inch whole wheat pizza crust
- 2 scallions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 1/3 cups canned black beans, drained and rinsed
1. preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray. Place crust on sheet and top with salsa, 1 cup mozzarella, beans, sliced red pepper, and scallions. Top with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
2. Place pizza in oven and bake 8 to 10 minutes or until mozzarella is melted. Remove from oven and garnish with cilantro if desired. Cut into six slices and serve.
I would like to recommend you a recipe Ebook
This is paleo recipe Ebook having more than 350 Paleo Recipes
It became one of the most best selling Ebook, the reason of it’s extra-ordinary fame and this is the same reason why i like this Recipe EBook very much is it’s 8 Week’s Paleo Meal Plan
You can find this Ebook Here
Nutrition per 2 slices:
488 calories, 28g protein, 72g carbohydrate, 12g fat (5.4g saturated), 16g fiber
There you have it. Healthy dinner cooked in less than 20 minutes.