Fruit Salad and Chicken | Healthy lunch Recipes
Fruit Salad and Chicken
Are you wondering what to have for Lunch that is healthy and quick to make? Think no more here is one among many healthy lunch recipes you could choose from. Consider trying Fruit salad and Chicken which will be ready in only 15 minutes and could serve 4 people. Here is how to go about with it.
1. 4 teaspoons of sugar.
2. 1/4 cup fat sour cream
3. 3 tablespoons of fruit-flavored vinegar
4. 1 1/2 teaspoons poppy seeds
5. 1/4 teaspoon salt
6. 2 cups chopped melon
7. 1/4 feta cheese
8. Ground pepper
9. 8 portions of mixed greens
10. 2 cups of already cooked chicken breast
11. 1/4 cup chopped toasted walnuts
– Mix the seeds, sugar , salt, sour cream and vinegar in the bowl until it is smooth.
– Retain some of the dressing in a bowl.
– Then add greens to the bowl and toss to coat.
– Share among 4 plates the top with melon, chicken, walnuts and feta.
– Sprinkle each of the portion with the retained dressing.
To poach chicken place it in a saucepan and add little salted water then bring to a boil. Then simmer by covering it and reducing the heat for it to cook for around 12 minutes.
To toast the nuts heat it over medium low heat stir until golden brown for about 3 minutes.
This meal has a nutritional value per serving of 248 calories; 55 mg cholesterol; 18 g carbohydrates; 21 g protein; 4 g fiber; 346 mg sodium; 11 g fat and 371 mg potassium. It has a bonus nutrition value of vitamin A and Vitamin C. There you have it, it is full of nutrients that everyone yearns for.
I would like to recommend you a recipe Ebook
This is paleo recipe Ebook having more than 350 Paleo Recipes
It became one of the most best selling Ebook, the reason of it’s extra-ordinary fame and this is the same reason why i like this Recipe EBook very much is it’s 8 Week’s Paleo Meal Plan
You can find this Ebook Here
There is this popular saying that we are what we eat. It is therefore, very important that we pick on healthy foods for healthier lives, put diseases at bay and do away with unnecessary hospital bill which could seriously dent our pockets. The more colorful the food is the more nutritious it is for your body.