Country French Omelet | Breakfast recipe
Country French Omelet | Breakfast recipe.
Prep time: 35 min
Cook time: 25 min
Ready in: 35 min
Yields: Two servings
- · Olive oil- 1tbsp
- · Bacon – three slices of one inch length
- · Gold potatoes unpeeled- 1 cup
- · salt and pepper
- · Eggs-5
- · Milk-3 tbsp
- · Unsalted butter-1 tbsp
- · Chopped chives – 1 tbsp
- · Keep the oven heated to 350 degrees.
- · Take an omelet pan and put olive oil.
- · Bacon is added to cook.
- · Let it cook for about five minutes.
- · Keep on low heat to avoid burning of bacon.
- · Remove them and put it aside.
- · Cook the potatoes with salt and pepper for about ten minutes in the pan.
- · Mix them in between and place them with bacon.
- · Take a bowl and frisk the eggs with milk and add salt and pepper to taste.
- · In the pan, add butter and then pour this mixture in the pan.
- · Top it with bacon and potatoes and finally chives.
- · Let the batter cook for about 5-8 minutes and then place in the plate to eat.
I would like to recommend you a recipe Ebook
This is paleo recipe Ebook having more than 350 Paleo Recipes
It became one of the most best selling Ebook, the reason of it’s extra-ordinary fame and this is the same reason why i like this Recipe EBook very much is it’s 8 Week’s Paleo Meal Plan
You can find this Ebook Here