Beef Stir-Fry with Avocado Salad
- Corn tortillas (optional)
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 sliced poblano
- 1 and1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 12 ounces sliced beef tenderloin
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 sliced medium sweet onion
- 1 sliced red bell pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup Cojita cheese, crumbled
1. the beef, 2 tablespoons lime juice, and 1 tablespoon chili powder should combined.
2. Heat oil then Add onion, bell pepper, and poblano and sauté 5 minutes.
3. Add beef and marinade to vegetables then cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Add salt and black pepper.
4. Combine beans, avocado, cheese, 1/4 cup cilantro, together with the remaining lime juice and chili powder.
5. Garnish beef and vegetables with remaining cilantro. Then serve.
I would like to recommend you a recipe Ebook
This is paleo recipe Ebook having more than 350 Paleo Recipes
It became one of the most best selling Ebook, the reason of it’s extra-ordinary fame and this is the same reason why i like this Recipe EBook very much is it’s 8 Week’s Paleo Meal Plan
You can find this Ebook Here
Nutrition per serving:
436 calories, 28g protein, 30g carbohydrate, 26g fat (7g saturated), 10g fiber